TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and are responsible for all activities (whether by you or by others) that occur under your password or account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your password or account information. When exiting your account, you should log out, this protects you from others obtaining access to your website. If there are any changes to any pertinent information on your registration, you must notify UPB immediately.
We reserve the right to change these Terms of Service or to impose new conditions from time to time, in which case we will post the revised Terms and Conditions on this website. By continuing to use the site after we post any such changes, you accept the Terms and Conditions, as modified.
By registering you agree to the following:
- You acknowledge that you are of at least, the minimum age of the country in which you reside. In most countries, that is 18 years old. You must use your legal name, not a pseudonym or false identity.
- You understand that your role is an Affiliate of UPB and as such, you are responsible for keeping your own record of sales and earnings and are solely responsible for reporting and paying taxes from any payments received, where applicable. Since we are worldwide and the reporting varies depending on the country, we do not report to any of the tax reporting agencies. If you have questions or concerns regarding payments you may receive, you should discuss this with your tax accountant or attorney.
- You must have a valid email address and you agree to notify us of any changes by updating your Profile in your back office. You agree to accept email updates and newsletters regarding our program. We will never inundate you with emails.
- To remain an active member, Proof of purchase is required. You also have the right to resell these products and receive compensation for these sales.
- VERY IMPORTANT...The maximum number of accounts allowed per member is 4 (four), but they CANNOT be purchased all at the same time. As you progress through the stages, you may make a Stage 1 repurchase at every stage through to Stage 4. You may use the same email address but different usernames. Repurchase is not mandatory, it is an option. You may not use another email address to open more accounts.
- You agree not to make any claims regarding sales unless you have proof for such claims.
- The service is provided on an as is, as available basis. We make no guarantees of any kind, either expressed or implied.
- It is against our policy to use the Universal Plan B name and/or logo in your advertisements without prior written permission. Anyone using UPB’s name and/or logo, without obtaining permission, is subject to the immediate suspension of their UPB account(s). If permission is granted to use the name of UPB in any type of promotional material, it must be in full compliance with our Terms and Conditions. These marketing materials include websites, flyers, videos, etc. and must have a disclaimer in caps and boldface, in a bright color, that reads as follows: “DISCLAIMER: This Agent is an Independent Affiliate of Universal Plan B and the only one responsible for this advertisement and its content. Universal Plan B will not be held accountable or liable for any of its content or erroneous information posted.”
- Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall we or anyone involved in creating, producing or distributing the products and/or services, be liable for any indirect, direct, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use this service, and all the files and software contained within it, including, but not limited to, reliance on any information obtained through this service; or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or e-mail, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation, or transmission, or any failure of performance, whether or not limited to acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to our records, programs or services.
- There will be no cross recruiting of anyone who you may come in contact with, this is strictly forbidden. The purpose of UPB is not to give members the ability to build a list for any other programs they may be involved with, but rather to earn commissions from the products and services offered. Please respect others personal information.
- You must not spam or otherwise intimidate anyone to join you in UPB. When inviting or sharing with others, you are not to disclose any amount of earnings as a means or manipulation for them to join. You must not act in an unlawful, abusive, obscene or discriminatory manner. UPB may not appeal to everyone so do not become indifferent if someone is not interested. These are causes for termination.
- Individuals and/or their sites that advertise the following are not eligible to be a part of UPB; selling or promoting of unlicensed content, pornography, pirated software, hacking or spamming software, email address lists, harvesting software, or any Sites endorsing or supporting bigotry, discrimination, violence, hatred, racism, or criminal activity.
- In the unlikely event that this program should ever terminate its operations, its creator, operators, assigns and successors shall not be held liable for any loss whatsoever to our members or affiliates. The material contained within our members’ area, and made available to all new members upon joining, shall be deemed full and just consideration for their payment.
- UPB makes no claims on how much money you can make with our program. Your ability to earn depends on a number of factors, including where and how you advertise the program, the motivation and ability to make sales, therefore, individual results will vary.
- You understand that all payments from your personal sales will be made to you directly. You may be using several forms of payment and payment processors, and that any problems arising from such use should be taken up with the respective merchant account provider and not UPB.
- No Stacking of members for the purpose of circumventing the compensation plan will be allowed. Any members doing so will be terminated.
- If you make a purchase from a merchant site linked to this site, the information that you give as part of the transaction, such as your credit card number and contact information is your sole responsibility and not the responsibility of UPB. In addition, we are not responsible for the quality, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or any other aspect of these products and services. We have no responsibility or liability for these independent policies. You release UPB and our members from any damages that you incur, and agree not to assert any claims against us or them, arising from your purchase or use of any products or services made available by third parties through the site.
- Regarding Refund Policy from others advertising on this Site, each company will specify its own refund policy, as it relates to products and/or services, and UPB cannot be held liable.
- All Sales are final, there can be no Refunds.
- Failure to adhere to the Terms and Conditions or any part thereof is cause for termination. If terminated, you will be unable to access your account, you must not re-register with UPB and all pending sales will be cancelled and pending payments refunded.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the "DMCA") provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under the U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by UPB or its members infringes your copyright, you, or your agent may send to UPB a notice requesting that the material be removed or access to it be blocked. Any notification by a copyright owner or a person authorized to act on its behalf that fails to comply with requirements of the DMCA shall not be considered sufficient notice and shall not be deemed to confer upon UPB actual knowledge of facts or circumstances from which infringing material or acts are evident. All notices and counter notices must meet the then current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see http://www.loc.gov/copyright for details. UPB's Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement or counter notices can be reached as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org
© Copyright May 2016 Universal Plan B